We encourage everyone to volunteer at the Food Bank. but there are a few guidelines we need to follow for safety reasons.
- All volunteers must be at least 12 years old, unless registered for a special Family Night.
- You must be at least 16 years old to volunteer unaccompanied by an adult.
- You cannot wear sandals or open-toed shoes when you volunteer.
- You must be able to lift 35 pounds repetitively.
- With youth groups, there must be one adult present for every 10 children.
- Group leaders will be provided with a dedicated link in advance to allow for group registrations.
- You cannot volunteer if you are a convicted felon.
- Volunteers are requested to register for no more than four hours per day.
If you have any questions about these guidelines, please contact our Volunteer Services Assistant or call 216-738-7240 to schedule an appointment.
If you are eligible and have not already registered, please go to Volunteer Registration.