How to Access the Daily Shopping List and Ordering
There are three ways to access the daily Agency Shopping List:
A. Agency Express online ordering site, B. Greater Cleveland Food Bank web site, C. Fax. The faxed shopping list and the shopping list on the Greater Cleveland Food Bank website are updated daily by 3:30 p.m. for ordering the following day. The Shopping List that is available on the Agency Express online ordering web site is continuously updated throughout each day.
You must have a Food Bank.issued user I.D. and password to access the online Agency Express ordering site.
A. Print a copy of the Shopping List off the Agency Express Web Site
1. Go directly to the Agency Express web site for the login page at: http://agencyexpress3.org/agencyexpress30/newlogin.aspx
Helpful Hint: Add this web site address to your favorites by clicking on the word ’Favorites’ at the top of your screen and then clicking on ‘Add to Favorites’.
2. On the login page, enter Food Bank.issued user name, password, and program code.
3. Once logged in, click on the Order Options tab on the top of the page then click on "Shopping List".
4. Click on the “Print" icon under the Shopping Cart box. This will open up a new window showing the entire Shopping List.
5. Click on “File” and then “Print” to print a copy of the Shopping List.
B. Print the PDF version of the Shopping List
1. Click here to access printable PDF version of the Shopping List. The Shopping List can also be accessed by going to the Member Agencies section of the clevelandfoodbank.org web site and clicking on the words, ‘Daily Shopping List’.
C. Have a copy of the Shopping List sent to you via FAX
1. Call 216-738-2265
2. Press 2 for Member Agencies
3. Press *for the menu
4. Enter the 10 digit fax number you would like to send the
menu to followed by the # key
5. It will confirm the fax number
6. To send the fax now press 1 followed by the # key
7. To send documents and end call press 2
How to Place your Order
All member agency food orders are placed over the phone or on-line. Programs place orders based on their individual program needs. You must have a Food Bank.issued user I.D. and password to access the online ordering website.
Online Agency Express Orders: Programs must first register for the Food Bank online training class to receive a username and password to order on-line. You may place online orders 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Orders may be started 30 days in advance of pick-up/delivery and programs may continue to add items to an order during this time. You must submit your order by 2:00 p.m. 2 business days in advance of your scheduled pick-up or delivery.
Phone Orders: To place a phone order or to make a Marketplace appointment, call our Agency Order Line at 216.738.2060. Phone orders can be placed Monday through Friday between 10:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. All phone orders must be placed 2 business days before pick-up or 2 to 3 business days before delivery. The Food Bank offers pick-up appointments between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. If you are on the Delivery Program, you may place your orders two and/or three business days in advance.
For further information about online ordering and the Online Ordering Workshop, please call Agency Services at:
Noel Rivera, Agency Services Assistant
Sharon Furcron, Agency Services Representative