1. Make a Donation! For every $1 donated, the Cleveland Foodbank can provide four nutritious meals!
2. Host a food and/or funds drive. You can hold one at your workplace, school, place of worship, or in your neighborhood.
3. Organize a virtual drive. If you and your co-workers (or family and friends) are not close enough to take part in a food and fund drive, the Harvest for Hunger team can set-up an online drive for you to collect funds through.
4. Find out if your workplace offers a matching gift. Many companies throughout Northeast Ohio match their employees’ charitable contributions. You may be able to at least double your Harvest for Hunger donation!
5. Join us for the Harvest for Hunger Kickoff on Feb. 13 at the Quicken Loans Arena at 10 a.m.
6. Participate in Brown Bag Day on Wednesday, March 13 by packing your lunch and donating what you would have spent on dining out to Harvest for Hunger.
7. Attend Harvest for Hunger’s Annual Benefit, Market at the Foodbank. Mark your calendars for an entertaining evening of extraordinary food and drink from the finest eateries and beverage purveyors in Northeast Ohio on Sunday, April 14. For up-to-date information and to purchase tickets, please visit www.cleveland.com/marketatfoodbank.
8. Spread the word on social media. To see real time campaign information, be sure to follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/clevelandfoodbank) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/clevefoodbank).
9. Volunteer. During Harvest for Hunger, there are volunteer opportunities to assist with office work, sorting and repacking food donations in our warehouse, and assisting at events. Please check out our volunteer page for more information.
For questions about any of the ways you can get involved, email Food & Fund Drive Coordinator Caroline Weir at firstname.lastname@example.org.